As Dr Seuss says oh the things you will see

Well my freinds this is a crazy and screwed up world we live in . And as i spend my working life as a long haul driver i get to see a side of the world most of you cant see. I see all the citys in North America from the back side. Not the pretty side you see on tv but the real city hiding in the back streets and industrial parks. The true underbelly of the place what i like to call the swub. That means the soft white underbelly. So come along and see our world and the many characters that are hiding in plain site on your highways and roads. my fellow drivers and the supporting staff that keeps them going.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Home again

The trucking gods have smiled on me and i have been around the house alot.The last couple of weeks. That Has worked out well as I have got to spend some time with Sweet pea and the boys. But i need to get back to work and make some money. Spring is finally here and i want to go enjoy it before all the tourists invade the countryside. The bears are already out and about. I saw a few brown bears mucking about in the ditch on the way home from Edmonton last week. And its nice to be around home right now as the Stanley cup finals began last night its nice to be where they are pumped up for the play offs. GO CANUCKS. Once i cross the border Friday the energy will be gone Arizona is not a place to get hyped on hockey. Well i am off to enjoy my day at home. Try to enjoy yours

No comments:

Post a Comment