As Dr Seuss says oh the things you will see

Well my freinds this is a crazy and screwed up world we live in . And as i spend my working life as a long haul driver i get to see a side of the world most of you cant see. I see all the citys in North America from the back side. Not the pretty side you see on tv but the real city hiding in the back streets and industrial parks. The true underbelly of the place what i like to call the swub. That means the soft white underbelly. So come along and see our world and the many characters that are hiding in plain site on your highways and roads. my fellow drivers and the supporting staff that keeps them going.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Oh what fun a team run

I am off to run team( two drivers in a truck) oh that's SO much fun. Twenty four hours a day of driving and sleeping in a moving truck. Its a whole new layer of hell. And the topper is its not in my own truck. So I will be a guest in some one Else's little home. Good thing the driver suffers from O.C.D. and is a fuss pot about clean. That should be fun. Well its only 3000 miles so three days and then I fly home. And that is another exciting part of my job. How many long haul drivers get paid to fly around. Sometimes it feels like I am in the jet set. Maybe I should keep my pinkie up. Well happy motoring and wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment